As the volume of the customer information collected on your website continues to grow, you need powerful and flexible tools to uncover visitor preferences and share this data throughout your organization. More than ever, you need WebTrends Analytics.
Available on-demand hosted format, WebTrends Analytics allows you to measure all aspects of your organization's online presence, from static site content to what customers are doing on your blogs. Enhanced support for open standards lets you connect aggregate online data with purchasing, sales and other enterprise systems to get one view of your customers and data.
- WebTrends Connect: Access seven standard-based methods for data exchange through WebTrends Connect, a centralized location for connecting to systems using ODBC, web services, Smart Reports for Microsoft Excel, Analytics Reports Exporter and other methods. (Available in WebTrends Analytics 8.6 On Demand only)
- Analyze massive data sets with the new Analytics Data Scheduler, a database tool that provides direct, secure access to millions of rows of website data. (Available in WebTrends On Demand)
- Maximize your Web 2.0 investments by measuring and testing how visitors interact with rich Internet applications, online video, RSS feeds, consumer-generated media, and more. Preconfigured reports offer dynamic graphic views of standardized tracking metrics and results, and can be easily customized to include metrics specific to different industries.
- Identify successful content, channels, partners and campaigns. Promote those that drive conversion and engagement.
- Create calculations on the fly by dragging and dropping customer results and other Web site data in reports. New ratios are automatically calculated and added to reports.
- Streamline administration with customized access rights for individual users or categories of accounts, as well as preconfigured roles and groups.